– Strong Power. All generator sets are equipped with KIPOR four-stroke engines.
– Low Noise Running. High effective combustion system ensures complete combustion, Besides, a large silencer dampens exhaust noise and engine sounds which are contained by a double-wall structure and absorbed by a liner.
– Digital Control Panel. All the control units of the generator sets are on one panel, a monitor of the panel will display the real-time working data of the generator set such as its output voltage and current etc. Besides, the running trouble of the generator will also be displayed on the panel.
– Low Oil Alarm System. Before the oil level drops to the limited level, the generator set will stop automatically. The whole set can be restarted only if the oil is refilled.
– Application of New AVR. The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) not only can smooth the output but also can provide reasonable protec- tion against the overload of the whole set, thus avoid damage to the set.
– Advanced Alternator Winding. Waveform distortion is kept at a minimum level and the output is stable. The winding design protects the generator from short circuits and provides a stable output while running inductive loads.
– ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch). On the inheriting of the original general-purpose generator set, KIPOR diesel generator sets with digital control panel can be equipped with a made ATS(automatic transfer switch). ATS, in its preset intervals, can automatically check and monitor the running of the genset to ensure the genset in good working condition. Meanwhile, ATS will monitor the utility power, if utility power fails or the voltage and frequency of the utility power become abnormal, ATS will give commands to start the genset automatically.